ProVAL 3.61.24 includes a new installation and a few fixes. Changes are listed in the Release Notes and also provided below.
- Fix: Possible fix for the installation running a repair when opening a file associated with ProVAL. For example, double-clicking a PVP file.
- Fix: Various issues with custom properties and how they show in the history.
Analysis – Ride Quality
- Fix: The threshold for non-RN, fixed-interval charts might move when resizing the software.
- Fix: Possible fix for rare crash when showing event markers.
- Fix: Maps were no longer showing.
- Change: The precision for m/km was changed to 3 decimals.