ProVAL 3.61.21 includes a new installation and a few fixes. Changes are listed in the Release Notes and also provided below.
- Change: The installation is now digitally signed and distributed as an MSI file instead of an EXE. This decreases the risk of antivirus software detecting a false-positive with the installation.
- Change: Microsoft.NET 4.5.2 is no longer installed if it is not present on the computer. The ProVAL installation will not progress unless .NET is installed.
Editor – Sections
- Fix: Number entry and formatting was inconsistent. New approach should fix it. If this works well, then we will gradually roll out this change to the rest of the software.
Analysis – Profilograph
- Fix: Previous version caused only the basis selection results to be reported in the table.
- Fix: Sometimes the Report button in the toolbar was disabled.