ProVAL 3.61.20 includes several fixes and accessibility improvements throughout the software. Changes are listed in the Release Notes and also provided below.
- Change: Accessibility improvements.
- Change: The installation is now digitally signed.
- Fix: Importing text files failed if any of the columns were identified as latitude or longitude.
- Fix: Inconsistent filter units when adding a file to a project using SI units.
- Fix: Greatly improved speed of drawing results on the map.
Analysis – Optimal WIM Locator
- Fix: Crash when applying the default template.
Analysis – Profilograph
- Fix: Software may crash if some of the areas could not be analyzed.
Analysis – Ride Quality
- Fix: Sometimes the software did not export the results to KML or KMZ.
Analysis – Smoothness Assurance
- Fix: If multiple profiles were selected in a project created before ProVAL 3.60, the project would fail to open.