ProVAL 3.61.17 is a minor update which includes various fixes for the Editor. Changes are listed in the Release Notes and also provided below.
Download ProVAL 3.61.17
- Fix: Ames provided a correction to fix a problem where event locations from ARD files were sometimes offset. You will need to re-import the ARD files to get the corrected events. PPF files from Ames do not need to be re-imported.
- Fix: Printing fixed-interval or histogram charts caused the software to crash.
- Fix: Saving filtered profiles no longer prints a crop message in the history. Profiles were not actually cropped because filtering does not affect the profile length.
- Fixed: When pasting sections, the stop points could extend past the length of the profile if the source was a shorter profile.
Analysis – Profilograph
- Fix: Charts used the wrong elevation unit if centimeters was selected. Tables were unaffected.
Analysis – Smoothness Assurance
- Fix: Lengths for histogram bins did not account for leave-outs. Percentages were correct.